Ad Code

South Point School CLASS 3 Picture Composition How I spend time with my family .




             How I  spend time with my family .



My family lives in Kolkata.Last  on a fine morning my uncle visited us with his family and we all spent a nice time together after a long time.


Then we assembled in the drawing and talked on various issues.My uncle was talking about the problems he was facing for covid-19 situation .Then my grandfather told us a nice story about his childhood days . My grandmother was talking and knitting a woolen sweater for my cousin. My father was  sharing various important reports and he was the elder son of my grandparents. I also passed a happy time with my sister and my cousins and we played game , sang songs and played  with our cute pet cat Robin.


 I gave some presents to my cousins. Our grandparents were happy and they were having a lovely time with their children and grandchildren. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments