Ad Code

CLASS 2 ENGLISH The Song of the Engine SOUTH POINT SCHOOL

The Song of the Engine

 

How does the engine pull the train as it goes up the hill?

The engine pulls the train with a will as it goes up the hill


How does the engine go?

The engine goes very slowly.


What song does it sing?

It sings the little song"I think I can,I think I can".

 

What does the engine do as it goes down the hill?

The engine slows down as it goes down the hill.


What does the engine do as it goes down?

As the engine goes down it is singing still the little song "I thought I could ,I thought I could."


How does the engine move as it goes up the hill?

The engine moves very slowly as it goes up the hill.


Why does the engine sing the song"I think I can I think I can"?

Pulling the train up the hill is quite a difficult task for the engine so it sings the song "I think I can I think I can " to encourage itself to pull the train up with a strong will.


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)