Ad Code

English Language Activity Sheet 1

 English Language 

Activity Sheet 1


 Let us learn the usage of: Is / Am /Are / Has/ Have 

Read the sentences given below carefully and see how these words are used. 

Hi! I am Chiku.

 I am hanging from a branch of a tree. 

I have a banana in my hand.

I have three brothers and one sister. 

My sister is very clever. 

She has many friends. 

My brothers a re naughty. 

We all have long tails.


2. Fill in.



I _____ Sam. (is/ am) 

I ________ come to the park with my sister. (has/ have) 

Her name _____ Rita. (am/ is)

 She _____ wearing a pair of spectacles. (has/ is) 

We _______ got some snacks with us. (have/ has) 

Rita ______ a sandwich in her hand. (are/ has) 

I ______ eating an apple. (have/ am) 

We _________ a pet frog . (have/ has) 

We ______ enjoying our time in the park. (are/ am)

Post a Comment

0 Comments