Ad Code

ENGLISH GRAMMAR Simple sentences PART-2



 Simple Sentence PART -2

Q.Combine each set of Simple sentences into a simple sentence .

1.The mob saw the police.

They were this past dispersed.

-Having seen the police the mob were dispersed.

2. My wallet was picked.

I could not pay the bus fare.

-Having been picked my wallet .I could not pay the bus fare.

3. Sukul found some Birds.

The birds were flying over his head.

-Sukul found some birds flying over his head.

4 . The match was over.

We left the field.

-The match being over, he left the field.

5.Savita heard her husband's accident. She fainted.

-On hearing her husband's accident, savita fainted.

6.It was dark .

He could not complete his work.

-Being dark he could not complete his work.

7.We have an alsatian dog.

He is well trained.

-We have a well trained alsatian dog .

8 . I have no time.

I cannot lose a single moment.

-I have no time to lose a single moment.

9. She was defeated. She cried.

-Having been defeated she cried.

10.He gave me a pen. It is red in colour.

-He gave me a red-coloured pen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments